I was recently nominated by amazing Mandy who is a super cool blogger and review books. Her blog is Book Princess Reviews. It is very helpful and informative and I recommend everyone to go check it out!
Also, I hope you find this post interesting.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
If you had to sort your own personal library, how would you do it – color, author, another way?
I don’t know actually. I mean, I have wanted a bookshelf since a long time but never thought of how I’ll arrange it. But I think I’ll probably put them according to the genre and then subcategorize them according to the author.
How important is a cover on a book for you?
- I do judge a book based on its cover 2. What I presume is not always right. So yea, a cover is very important to me, but I make a point to try reading a book even if it doesn’t have a cover that fancies me.
What made you choose blogging – not Youtube or etc. but blogging?
Well, there was this special person who told me writing sometimes helps you get through bad stuff in life and I can try blogging. She recommended me wordpress and so I got on to it. And it is very helpful, all thanks to her!
What Princess (or Disney character) can you relate the most with? IF you don’t watch much Disney, what fictional character period can you?
Probably Belle because she was really kind and saw the best in everyone, even the Beast (also because I love the movie, Beauty and the Beast). Not that I am saying I am kind and nice, it is just that I try to be whenever I can.
If you could only have one song as mood music to reading, what you choose?
My favourite songs keep changing. But for rn, I think Hold On by Chord Overstreet will definitely make it a long way ( I am currently obsessed with it after watching the TVD finale episode). Also, I have weird music choices so please don’t count on them.
If you had to have your favorite meal – sans arugula of course – what would it be?
My favourite meal, yum yum. Okay, I really don’t have any favourite in meals. Even though I am huge, I can survive on just cornflakes and chocolates.
Do you have a favorite time of year? If so, when is it and why?
Yes, there are so many favorite times of the year. June, my summer holidays start and also my birthday is in that month. Also, July-august time, it’s rainy in India during that time, and I love to sit in the balcony and read books while I hear the pitter-patter of the rain.
What was your last binge watch/read?
I started watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix yesterday and it is super addictive. It is amazingly directed and I loved it. Also, I haven’t read anything since a long time, so I really in need of some book recommendations.
What was your favorite story (folktale or fairytale maybe?) as a kid?
When I was a kid, I was super obsessed with Snowwhite. Again, no reason.
Do you discuss books with anyone in real life?
Yes, I have really amazing friends and we all are reading addicts. We read the same kinds of books and it is always fun talking and discussing books.
If you could meet your favorite author, who would it be and what one question would you ask them?
It will definitely be Jandy Nelson. I love her and she writes beautifully. I am obsessed with her books. I am surely gonna ask her when is her new book, Fall Boys and Dizzy in Paradise releasing and tell her I can’t wait to read it.
- What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
- How much time do you spend blogging?
- Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
- What inspired you to start your blog? How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
- Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
- What do you think are some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
- How do you cheer up yourself when you are feeling really low?
- Do you plan on writing a book? (How’s it going?)
- Debbie @ Debbie’s Library
- Susan Loves Books
- Priyasha @ Scribbled Stories
- Dee’s Rad Reads and Reviews
- N Between Everything
- Darrick Dean
- Curmudgeonly Reader
- Perspective of a Writer
- Shreya @ Keep A Readin’
- Aadrika @ We Are Become Readers
Lastly, it is completely up to you if you want to do this or not…