It’s past midnight and I was just checking my Instagram before going to sleep when I just viewed some news that’s gonna drive all the booklovers here crazy! Specially, the YA fans.
1. The Shatter Me Series is going to continue. Yes, we’ve always wanted so much more. It’s happening now! There are going to be three more books in the series. The fourth book will be called RESTORE ME and it will release on March 6th, 2018. There are going two be two POVs i.e. Warner’s and Juliette’s. Tahereh Mafi also said, “At the end of Ignite Me, Juliette’s story had only just begun.“ I have so many expectations now. I’ll probably cry now. 💞
You can view the full reveal here: Entertainment Weekly.
2. A Court of Wings and Ruin’s first excerpt was finally shared by our beloved author Sarah J. Maas! I just read it and now the wait for the book seems impossible now.
Perhaps when my task here was done, I’d burn this manor to the ground, too. Starting with those roses.
This heart-shattering line is from that excerpt of the first chapter! I am ready and all geared up for ACOWAR! Are you though?
Read the full excerpt here: Sarah J. Maas shares excerpt from A Court of Wings and Ruin
3. Last week Immortal Reign’s cover was finally revealed. The fans are already going crazy about the book after seeing the cover! Magnus and Cleo are both there. ❤This book is the final instalment to the Falling Kingdom Series by Morgan Rhodes coming out this fall.
Also, sometime later a mini-excerpt of the prologue of this book was also shared by Morgan Rhodes! This just left me gaping.
4. Wintersong has a sequel! The sequel’s name was revealed. It is “Shadowsong”. The name is already giving me creeps! The book is coming out on January 30th, 2018. The fans of this book are already crazy!
5. The title of the Chaol’s novel or Throne of Glass #6 was revealed: Tower of Dawn. The fans has been reposting this ever since. It’s releasing on September 5th, 2017.
6. Shatter Me Series is coming to the big screen. The script-writer is Mike Le and I am so sure it’s gonna be a hit show!
7. Lastly, I don’t know how many of you know this but Tahereh Mafi’s new book will be released this fall on September 12.
A new adventure about a girl who is fated to wash the bodies of the dead in this companion to Furthermore.
Know more about the book: Whichwood
I hope you guys found this post interesting.
Previous Post: “There are no teams, there is only Rhysand” – One week more before ACOWAR happens! Amazing post containing funny memes, quotes from the book, a small recap of ACOMAF and much more.