I was nominated by Chelsea @ Spotlight on Stories for this award. She reviews books and her blog is worth reading. You all should definitely check out her blog!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I have a golden Labrador. His name is Leo and he’s the love of my life. He is super cute and naughty and sometimes sleeps on my bed! It’s absolute fun and crazy playing with him or irritating him.
- I used to hate reading when I was a kid. I seriously used to think reading fat books is humanly impossible and those who said they read books are liars. Apparently, now I love reading books.
- I love the sound and smell of rain. It’s beautiful.
1. What other languages do you speak, and which language(s) would you like to learn?
Apart from English, I speak Hindi. I’ll like to learn French.
2. What would your ideal home library look like?
My ideal home library would have a separate area with a dark colored wallpaper and dark brown shelves. There will be a beautiful couch near by where I can sit and read peacefully with an antique clock tower near by.
3. Describe your favorite tea or coffee mug.
I don’t really drink tea. I like coffee with a little amount of cream in it, it turns luscious.
4. Which author, living or dead, would you most like to meet and why?
I am a big fan of Jandy Nelson and if I ever get a chance, I’ll definitely meet her. Her books are amazing and the first question I will most probably ask her is how does she get inspiration for such amazing plots.
5. What’s your unpopular food opinion?
I hate Maggie for some reason. Also, I can choose Vanilla ice-cream anytime over Chocolate!