I have been really busy with school and other stuff and haven’t been very regular on my blog. However, I am trying to blog as often as I can. And once again, thank you guys for your support and love.
So, I was nominated for this award by one of the most amazing bloggers, Chelsea @ Spotlight on Stories. She is a librarian and a fabulous blogger and you guys must check her blog.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Q1. Talk about and share a few of your favourite book covers.
- I loved the cover of Starflight. It was literally the reason why I read that book. I like the golden sparkly print and the whole galaxy background is very eye catching.
- Red Queen. I think this series has got literally the most beautiful covers, light-coloured backgrounds, detailed crowns and then silver and red blood embossed at the centre.
- P.S. I Like You: This book has been in my tbr pile since a long time. For some reason, I find the cover of this book really cute and attractive.
- This Savage Song: The whole dark theme looks amazing and then the guitar in the centre complements the whole thing.
Q2. How do you organize your bookshelves? (by author, by genre, by colour, etc.)
I don’t really have a bookshelf (my books are stacked under my bed) and it’s very sad. But I do plan on buying one very soon and I think I will be organizing them by the author.
Q3. Besides books, do you collect anything? If so, what do you collect?
I love collecting old coins and notebooks. I have been collecting coins since I was a kid and it’s a habit my grandparents contributed instilling in me. Having interest in the history, it is something I still love to do. I started collecting notebooks around five years ago when I got the habit of writing diary entries. I write something or stick random pictures and keep them as memoirs. It’s a very fun thing and all the colours just light up your workplace.
Q1. What are your all time favourite books (the ones you recommend to everyone)?
Q2. What things you generally keep in mind while reviewing a book?
Q3. What would be the overall best book you read this year?
Hope you guys liked this post!